Choose quality; you are worth it!
Form, light, and custom finishes come together to elevate this Montclair home to a class of its own. You know you have arrived in a special place as you walk through the covered entryway leading to the front door with its colorful shade garden and dramatic exposed beam ceiling. In true mid-century style, the line between inside and out is delightfully blurred as expanses of glass open to the lovely outdoor spaces surrounding the home. A sense of calm takes over as you step onto the back patio, listening to the birds sing and the breeze moving through the trees. This is a true respite from the busy wider world.
A wall of glass frames views of the Redwood Regional Park and Diablo Foothills from the spacious main living areas. Inside you have all that you need to entertain in the kitchen with its finely crafted walnut cabinetry, open shelving, wine fridge, and high-end appliances. The corner fireplace in the living room with floating cast concrete hearth sets the tone for the elevated design style that permeates the home. Partial Bay views in the day and city lights in the evenings can be enjoyed from the kitchen/family room and relaxing patio off of the bedrooms. A wide, sunlit hallway leads to a beautiful primary suite and second bedroom, each with glass doors leading to a tranquil patio. The primary suite bath and walk-in closet have been tastefully renovated with an eye toward clean, quality materials. The hallway bath offers a deep soaking tub and a custom walnut vanity. When it’s time to leave this enchanting oasis, you are just steps away from the exceptional hiking trails of Redwood Regional Park and a short drive to Montclair Village and beyond.
Features of the home include:
· All level living that flows onto level patios and gardens.
· Open floor plan from kitchen to family room, dining, and living room.
· Floor to ceiling windows with nearly14’ ceilings in the living room.
· Sliding glass doors, transom windows, and skylights create an abundance of natural light.
· CaesarStone Countertops in both kitchen and bathrooms.
· Custom Walnut cabinetry in kitchen and back bathroom.
· High-end appliances, including a wine frig and an induction cooktop (2017).
· Venetian plaster grey wall in the kitchen with built-in custom walnut shelving & lighting.
· Custom grey oak closet shelving & LED lighting in the primary bedroom closet.
· New Interior doors & hardware throughout.
· New Marvin sliding glass doors off of the kitchen and family room.
· Insulation added on all exterior walls that were opened for the remodel.
· LED lighting & custom high-end light fixtures throughout.
· New faucets, showerheads, toilets, and plumbing fixtures throughout.
· Custom window shades with remote controls.
· Porcelain tile flooring in the kitchen and family rooms.
· Marble tile in the second bathroom with a deep soaking tub.
· Walk-in shower with glass and porcelain tile in the primary bathroom with extra built-in cabinetry for storage.
· “Faux hardwood” porcelain tile flooring in bedrooms for improved radiant heat conductivity.
· LED lighting in the hallway as well as interior to the hallway closet.
· High-Efficiency Boiler
· 220-240V EV Car Charger in the 2-car garage.
· Exterior painting of the whole house (completed in 2018).